ESOL Case Studies
ESOL case studies showing effective practice in Scotland can now be viewed on the ESOL Scotland website. These 18 case studies have been chosen as examples of effective practice in the provision and delivery of ESOL in Scotland.
The case studies demonstrate provision and delivery across three main sectors - colleges, the voluntary sector and local authorities - and in three important contexts:
- learning for and in the workplace
- learning for the whole family, and
- learning for settled ethnic minorities and asylum seekers.
The case studies will be of interest to:
- ESOL practitioners working in a range of organisations and contexts, inspiring them to explore new learning and teaching approaches and resources
- managers and development workers who are involved in developing and co-ordinating ESOL provision, providing them with ideas for partnership working and sourcing funding
- policy-makers who want to understand the impact of, and issues involved in, ESOL delivery and provision.
To view the case studes, visit the ESOL Scotland website.