Revised Skills for Life Core Curriculum on Excellence Gateway
A reminder that the LSIS Excellence Gateway is now hosting the Skills for Life Core Curriculum in literacy, numeracy and ESOL and the pre-entry curriculum framework in a new online version.
This online tool is an updated version of the original paper-based core curriculum, with additional features. The online curriculum has been revised for accuracy, to increase clarity and make the information more accessible to a wider range of professionals in the FE sector.
Once registered, you will be able to:
- Enjoy easy access to the user-friendly interface and find tips on teaching the curriculum in context.
- Quickly find useful content that can be bookmarked for future reference.
- Build a personal core curriculum portfolio.
- Find new material offering examples of embedded learning in action.
- Explore a wide range of examples and discover links to other materials and research.
- Find support through 'Access for All' for teaching adults with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Access and use the curriculum flexibly and creatively.
- Join the Excellence Gateway online community where ideas and innovation can be shared and developed.
Registration is simple and takes just a couple of minutes. To access the new Skills for Life Core Curriculum, please visit: http://www.excellencegateway.org.uk/sflcurriculum